AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy FifthMonth Day!

I have been such a bad blogger. Addy is in the midst of what I believe is sleep regression. She went from sleeping 6-7 hour stretches to 3-4 hour stretches. Which isn't too bad, but it's still not the most pleasant of things.  This in turn makes me a zombie mommy, who would rather just sit mindlessly during nap time, then blog. Oh and nap time went from being 1.5 hours to 30 min., fun stuff. But I have little else to complain about. Addy is so much fun these days, smiling and giggling. She thinks it's reeeaaaal funny when I come in to get her after one of her 30 minute naps. I usually have a scowl on my face, but with her HUGE grin, I can't help but smile and laugh at my silly girl. Here's her 5 month shot:
I said 'cheeeeese' before I took this, and that's the face she gave me. Too cute! I can't wait to celebrate her half birthday next month!

Here are some recent pictures from this month









Hopefully I'll stop being a slacker blogger and post again in a couple days!

xoxo

No comments: