AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

10(&a half) MonthDay!


Trying to take Miss A's MonthDay pictures this month was mission impossible. She was so squirmy and determined to NOT be lying down, she rolled and would sit up or crawl. She had a break down, I almost had a break down. I tried "holding" her down

Exhibit A



Exhibit B



It OBVIOUSLY didn't work. I got one good semi full body shot and one semi good face shot(I won't be posting that one because my lens cap is covering her mouth, so you can't really see her whole face).
As you can see the 'tude on this girl is going strong. I would like to say she gets it from her dad, but that would be a lie. The girl gets it from me. But she also gets her good looks from me too so it evens out. :P






No comments: