AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WHAT A Slacker I've Been

Wow, it's been a long time. And I don't really have a lot to talk about. Natalie is doing well, reaching new milestones daily and falling into a great sleep/awake routine. She's so much fun to be around, that I find myself completely enthralled with what we're doing at the time and always forget to pull the camera out to document.

I'm trying to prepare for our trip to MN next month. I'm mainly concerned with the 3-hour flights we'll be making. I was lucky enough to book non-stop flights, but am still worried about take off and landing and keeping her entertained. If anyone has any tips, they'd be greatly appreciated!

Here are some cutie pie pictures of Natalie(click to enlarge). These first three are proof that she is my daughter, she has to be difficult! She can't sit in anything properly!! =)


And here is a picture of her learning the 'mini push-up'. She's just learned this new trick, of pushing her upper body up with her elbows!

And having an upsetting conversation with daddy
and she's just too cute sitting on the couch in this picture, gotta post it.


No comments: