AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby Proofing


you know they're both thinking,
"if only I could get on the other side"

Baby proofing is annoying. It would probably be easier if I just stuck her in a helmet and rolled her in bubble wrap. And you think, they'll learn, they'll learn after they hit their head so many times. Addy is a glutton for punishment. My darling daughter has a huge red welt on her cheek today from falling onto my nursing stool, since the child would rather play with the coffee table, the magazine basket, my nursing stool, than all of her awesome toys. Someone bring on the bubble wrap!

1 comment:

Emily - faliLV said...

Cute picture! I am not ready to do that stuff yet, but know it is right around the corner :::sniffles::: they grow so quickly! :)