AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Cheer Up

I haven't really been into spending quality time blogging the last couple of days, there are some things lying heavy on my heart and I just haven't been able to put together a quality post. Hopefully I'll find some peace soon and will be back to boring you with longer posts. =P
This picture does cheer me up a little though. Jeff was trying to get Addy down for a nap and she just wasn't having it. She wanted to play and was trying to "wake daddy up"


And I'm reposting this picture from yesterday's 365 post. When I was writing the post yesterday I asked Jeff what he thought I should put to caption the photo. He liked 'superman', so that's what I put. I wanted to put, 'me want braaaaaiiiinsssss' because I think she looks a little like a zombie. Yes I just called Miss A a zombie.

No comments: